Forté Performance Coaching Report
For over 30 years, Forté has built and refined a evidence-based methodology for developing top performing individuals and teams within organizations. The system first identifies top performing patterns for your team or organization. Each individual’s adapting pattern is then compared and the coach can clearly see how each member is adapting their strengths toward the established top performance pattern. A robust coaching process, in line with the coach’s own communication strengths, is then established for each coachee.
The Report Contains:
- Coach Preparation Review and Checklist which exceeds global standards.
- Coaching Plan
- Coachee Forté Primary Communication Style Profile
- Coaching Strategy System
- Coaching Style Recommendations (up to 4) - detailed and measurable
- Coachee Adapting/Perceiver Trends
- Coachee Logic/Stamina/Goals Trends
- Forté Interaction Reports; Coach with Client/Client with Coach
- Coachee Adapting Style Recommendations (up to 4) - detailed and measurable
- A system easily administrated, with easy to understand reports.
- Clear, focused and measurable coaching efforts/results.
- Improved communication throughout the organization. The level of self-awareness achieved through Forté gives people a significant head start in improving their interpersonal skills.
- The system focuses on a person’s strengths, thereby maximizing positivity.
- This system is effective and results focused. It brings tangibility to a previously intangible process.
- Forté is Not a once-then-done system. Forté recognizes that individuals adapt to their environment, and provides both coach and coachee strategies to maximize adapting results.
- Improved Business Performance. The majority of individuals that have used Forté believe it to be highly accurate and useful. They also believe that it has resulted in immediate, improved work performance*.